- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Photography Masterclass
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- User FriendlyEditor: 96%
- EffectivenessEditor: 94%
- Customer SupportEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 95%
Are you frustrated after dropping a chunk of change on a fancy DSLR camera, but your photos still turn out crappy?
Maybe your eyes are about to cross from trying to read the guide that came with your camera.Whether you’re a beginner photographer, like me, or a more seasoned professional, read on to find out how Photography Masterclass can benefit you today.
You might be thinking, “But I could just look most of this stuff up myself”.Sure, there’s a wealth of (mis) information available online.
You could, and would, spend years going through the stacks of photography books and magazines, or combing the Internet to figure it all out. I don’t want you to waste your valuable time sorting through all of that.Allow me tosave you the time and hassle and let you know about a much easier and quicker way that you can get the expert “photographer’s eye” today.
This course gives you a solid understand of the basics of expert-level DSLR photography.
Each section has both video tutorials and text in PDF format. This course is comprehensive and loaded with content.
With 11 hours of video content, this program is divided into four easy to follow parts:
- Part 1 – Runs for 2 hours and 26 minutes.Learn how to get the most benefit out ofyour DSLR camera, what each button does, settings, aperture shutterspeed, ISO, metering exposure, focusing modes and white balance.
- Part 2 – Runs for 2 hours and 33 minutes. This section covers equipment. Evan measures up all of the different types of DSLR cameras. This is a great section of you’re like me and considering buying a DSLR camera. After watching this section, I feel a lot more confident in knowing what kind of DSLR camera will best suit my needs as an amateur photographer. You’ll learn about the different types of lenses and the best lenses for different situations, filters and lighting. This part gives you a good idea of the bestequipment to have in your kit.
- Part 3 – Runs for 3 hours and 35 minutes. This module discusses composition and lighting. Evan gives you the blueprint to see with the “photographer’s eye” here, so you learn how to really draw people in to your photos. You’ll learn the optimaltimes of day to take pictures, how to best position your subjects for a great shot, how to light up a portrait and what kind of lighting you can use to get a certain mood.
- Part 4 – Runs for 2 hours and 52 minutes. Last, you’ll learn about post-production. Evan teaches you how to use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to make your pictures lighter, sharper and more stunning.
You’ll see that one of the biggest benefits you’ll enjoy from this course is that it’s like having a live teacher in a one-on-one coaching session right there with you.
Evan takes his time explaining each principle that makes an excellent photographer, and I think you’ll find that he’s got a great way of teaching. A lot of photography teachers can be snobby, but Evan’s very patient and with his “rubber meets the road” approach, you’ll gain exactly what you need to be a successful photographer!
He was inspired to create this course after about 5 years of helping beginners master their abilities to take beautiful pictures. In his experience, he’s learned exactly what to avoid when shooting, and can teach you how to get your money’s worth for your camera and take magnificent photos that will stun your family and friends.
Even if you’re already a seasoned pro, you could benefit from this course.
I showed this course to one of my friends, who is a professional portrait photographer, and he said he learned a few things about lighting from this course. I think Parts 1 and 2 are more geared toward beginners, and Parts 3 and 4 cover the advanced material.
Evan has used his expertise to help over 9.2 million photographers learn to take jaw-droppingly gorgeouspictures. He makes it easy for anyone, even the newest of newbies like me, to understand.
I know. Conventional advice says to use the “trial and error” method, and just keep shooting until you figure it out one day.
While that can bring you success, maybe after years and years of taking subpar pictures, why go through all that frustration when you can master the art of taking good photos now?
Maybe you’ve been wanting to take a professional photography class, but don’t have the time or money.
This course will give you everything you need to take beautiful photos that are impossible to look away from and the best part is, you can do it all from the comfort of your own home and on your own schedule!
As a visual learner, one of the things I enjoyed most about this course is the fact that each section has video tutorials. I don’t have a DSLR camera (yet), but after watching Evan guide us through what each button does, I feel confident enough to take my first picture. It’s great, too, because you can pause or rewind as needed.
I’m sure you, like me, have gotten frustrated when trying to capture a gorgeous sunset, and the picture turns out foggier than a misty summer day.Evan shows you how to avoid that, and gives you all the tools you need to take crisp, alluring photos.
How much does this course cost?
This program is only $77, which I’m sure you will agree is a tremendous value, considering that most private coaching sessions are $100 an hour and up. Ordering this course now will allow you to enjoy taking professional-level photos that will inspire and awe everyone who sees them.
This course is the gift that keeps on giving! By ordering today, you’ll enjoy the benefits of 3 additional bonuses (worth $59):
- DSLR Camera Equipment Book ($27)
- Portrait Mood Simulator ($13)
- Virtual Lighting Simulator ($19)
Imagine how wonderful you’ll feel when everyone you know is impressed with your mind-blowingly gorgeous photos.”Shoot” for the stars and order Photography Masterclass now!
– Easy to understand and follow tutorials so that you can capture the perfect moments.
– Step by step guides helpful for the beginners who are unaware of photography techniques.
– Additional benefits along with the purchase of the program which can support you in becoming a professional photographer.
– Guaranteed results, once you have followed the methods properly, you can achieve the desired results within months.
The course is suitable for beginners but people who have years of experience in photography can find no beneficial tips.
Summary: Photography Masterclass can give photographers ultimate coaching by which they can capture the beautiful moments with the best of their abilities. There are certain skills which you need to learn for becoming a photographer who can create the perfect shots and to support you in career building, Photography Masterclass can be your ultimate training partner.