- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- DIY Bike Repair Videos
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- User FriendlyEditor: 98%
- EffectivenessEditor: 94%
- Customer SupportEditor: 99%
- PriceEditor: 98%
Is fixing your bike becoming a major problem for you?
Fixing your bike burning a hole in your pocket?
Want to learn the secrets of repairing your bike without any help?
You have arrived at just the place if you answered a yes to all these questions. Repairing your bike every single time can be a serious hassle, and admit it, most of the time, it just takes away the precious money that you could have spent elsewhere.
Mountain biking and biking overall have undergone a small evolution with time. People now understand the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and what better than a bike to provide you with full-body exercise. A bike has become a prerequisite for every household and family looking to live a fitter and healthy life. You get a bike for yourself and start biking. Does it end there? It certainly doesn’t.
You are an avid biker, and every time you set out on a small journey to a nearby place for some adventure and disaster strikes. Your bike’s chain goes awry, your handlebar turns out loose, and you are just left thinking, why did this ever happen? And before you even start contemplating a solution to your problem, you are faced with the next challenge of getting your bike repaired from a good place. You think you could have done this yourself, and you may even some bike kit stacked up in a box somewhere, but you realize the problem you are facing is something you can’t fix on your own. Has it frustrated you enough?
What if there was a single solution to all these problems?
Imagine fixing and servicing your bike at your own convenience from the confines of your home?
Yes, all this is very much possible and something that won’t even burn a hole in your pocket anytime. You can fix your bike within a limited time and with the right techniques. Thinking now as to how this can be possible? This can be you with the DIY Bike Repair Videos program, which will help you overcome all your bike problems for good. Say goodbye to all your bike repairing woes because this program is here to teach you the ABCs of the job.
What’s the program about?
The DIY Bike Repair Videos program is a comprehensive guide to provide you with a full-fledged maintenance and repair program for your bikes, which can be done at no extra costs with the use of some simple repairing tools. The program details a step-by-step guide to maintain and repair your bike with an easy-to-understand language and no hard technical jargon used anywhere in the program.
The program is an all-in-one bike repair and maintenance program available in the market right now. There are several other programs claiming to sell the same thing at a higher cost, but none of them would be cost-effective as this program was created by Dave Delgado, who is a professional bike designer and bike enthusiast. Dave learned all the techniques and methods mentioned in the program through trial and error and after extensive research on the subject matter of repairing and maintaining bikes.
Contents of the program
The Program is a comprehensive and easy-to-understand step-by-step guide to maintaining and repairing bikes with tips on tuning given with every lesson. The program has been created keeping in mind the knowledge limitation of a first-timer dealing with the program, so it’s basically easy to understand for pros and amateurs alike. By learning the program, you can start maintaining your bike without any extra costs and get small things done within a short span of time like grips, derailers, chains, etc. The program includes the below-mentioned features for the user to benefit and make use of:
- 200 in-depth detailed videos are amounting to 10 hours of extensive knowledge on service and maintenance plus a 150 pages e-book on the same.
- Thorough chapters and repair manuals with the program
- Tuning and upkeep secrets for the longevity of the bike
- Fun and engaging easy to follow instructions and video manuals.
- Different teachers for different bike types. There are separate teachers for road, race, and mountain bikes who are experts in their fields, teaching you the basics and tricks of maintaining your bike.
- A 150 page illustrated repair manual containing color photos, notes, and tips show how to assemble a bike from scratch and use different tools to your advantage.
- Instant access to videos is provided upon your registration which makes you a lifetime member of all the contents relating to a DIY bike repair. One on one video and email support is provided to all the members.
- Option to get the program in a DVD format for the users if they wish. Video lessons can be used on the go by the users at their convenience.
As for the videos that are available in the program, some of the contents of the videos guides are mentioned below:
1. General repair and maintenance
- Cleaning, lubricating and troubleshooting guide
- Gear system overview
- Adjusting gear and indexing ratios
- Changing a flat bike tire
- Adjusting fenders of your bikes and many more video2.Easy DIY series
- Changing the stock tires on a bike
- Deflating a bicycle tire
- Removing and readjusting handlebars on your bike
- Tips for bicycling seating
- Removing bicycle pedals and many more videos3. Custom gears and parts
- Choosing the right cycling clothing
- Learning how gear works on mountain bikes
- Picking a properly fitting helmet
- Understanding shifting problems
- Picking the right tool kit and other videos
2 Suspension parts and maintenance
- Adjusting damping compression
- Front suspension systems
- Tube vs. tubeless bike tires
- Wet road safety tricks
- Tire selection tips and much more
As you can see, this is just a brief glimpse of the whole program videos. The program provides a lot of things, and each of these videos is a real treasure for a biker.
Apart from that, Dave Delgado would be providing the users with free one-on-one coaching for one year. Yes, very correct. A private one on one private coaching with the author and creator of the program for a period of one year.
Cost of the program
The whole program has been competitively priced at a low price of $47. This is a steal for the price you are getting. There are no other programs like this in the market that would provide you a detailed guide to maintaining and repairing your bikes in this manner.
The program also comes with two bonuses, namely:
- Bicycle tune-up secrets and upkeep tips
- Free lifetime updates of the program
- Free one on one coaching with Dave Delgado(limited period offer)
The program also comes with a 60 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the program’s use during the course of usage, you can initiate a return of the product. No extra costs will be charged for the return. As you can see, there really is nothing to lose on this deal. So grab the opportunity today and order your very first copy of the DIY Bike Repair Videos Program.
– Video lectures and guides are focusing on each aspect of bike maintenance so that you do not have to pay for expensive repairs.
– General repair guidance about suspension, gears, brakes, and tires.
– Money-back guarantee. In case you are not able to get benefits from the program, your investment will be returned at once.
– Road safety tips by which you can get to learn how to ride safely.
– Become a lifetime member of DIY bike repair videos to get unlimited benefits and tips from the author.
The followers of this program must wear safety gloves while handling tools for bike repair. Moreover, you will have to be consistent while watching video lectures to get the maximum benefit out of the program.
Summary: DIY Bike Repair Videos is a comprehensive bike repair program from where you can get to learn the basic maintenance techniques, which can save you lots of money. There are more than 200 video tutorials and step-by-step guides so that you can repair each part of your bike on your own. So if you want to learn the best bike repair skills, this program can help you in the best regard.